8/30/11

Jules' Babies

Lately I have been thinking... I cannot maintain two blogs. I can barely maintain brushed hair.  So today I'm making a photo post on my life blog.  Yeah... get used to the combo. I think I like it.


Here goes...

I had the pleasure of photographing a the children of a good friend.  The eldest, a boy, and his twin sisters.  They were a handful, but it was so much fun hanging out with the whole gang! Jules is a warrior woman.

Jules moved to Texas with her hunny bun, but came back to Virginia for a visit, and we decided to catch a few pictures of the kiddos. We even got some bubble bath photos that were to die for -  WHICH I will not be posting those here, so just scurry along purvy murvey.

 Enjoy!

Cutie Patootie.

I love Jules' tattoo and those little hands



Such a happy baby!

Make that two happy babies

Momma and Baby 1

Momma and baby 2



Isn't she gorgeous?








Hahaha. This might be my favorite picture of the handsome man

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kids and such great photos! PS - I'm a fan of putting photos on your blog. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete